Monday, February 18, 2013

Reviews: Side Effects, Charles Swan, Die Hard and No

I've got some catching up to do. Just got back from a wonderful trip to Morocco, so I'm double posting here as I missed last week's post.

Prior to my departure, I saw Steven Soderbergh's twisty "Side Effects," which is easily the best American film of the year so far. "A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III," unfortunately, was not so impressive.

This week, I was taken with Pablo Larrain's political thriller/comedy "No," but not so much with "A Good Day to Die Hard."

For the previous two films, click here to read my reviews.

For the latter, click here.

This coming weekend, I'm definitely going to catch up with Abbas Kiarostami's "Like Someone in Love" as well as at least one of this week's new releases: "Snitch" and "Dark Skies."

No comments:

Post a Comment