Thursday, October 20, 2016

The Best Movies For Halloween

The Brood. Image courtesy of New World Pictures.
As is the tradition, I've put together a list of some of the best horror movies to watch this Halloween for AAA.

The categories in the piece include horror classics, vampire movies, zombie films, slasher pictures, movies dealing with the occult or Satanic stories, psychological thrillers, serial killer movies and creature features.

The list has its share of the obvious ("Rosemary's Baby" and "The Shining," for instance), but also some lesser known titles ("Dust Devil" and "Cure").

Take a look and let me know if there are any horror movies that you believe should have been on my list (I'll beat you to the punch in pointing out that "An American Werewolf in London" isn't there. I always get called on that one).

No comments:

Post a Comment